Junior Financial Analyst
Saffelberg Investments is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst (M/F).
- Hands-on financial due diligence in M&A transactions (buy-out by the holding and/or take-over by portfolio companies).
- Financial advice to the Board of Directors and Executive Management of portfolio companies.
- Bank loans: debt structuring, negotiation and follow-up of debt servicing and covenants.
- Support portfolio companies with reporting, budgeting and consolidation
- Financial modeling and IRR calculation for investment projects.
- Compile financial information and assist in the preparation of the dataroom for exits.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analyses. Strongly skilled in building and analyzing profit & loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. Hands on experience.
- Experience in investment banking and project financing is an asset.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- Ability to detect financial risks and opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Looking to make a next step in your career, currently in a role of associate in an accounting firm or the M&A division of a bank.